Re: [FSP_DFW] Mensa National Convention

  • RB
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
      Hey James, congratulations on the speaking event, in what capacity have
      you been asked to speak and on what topic?

      I was hoping to start scheduling our (the FSP and dallas-plano libertarian
      grop) meetings on the same day, so as to hopefully combine those who would
      attend either individually. I think we could get more mileage if we
      planned our meetings back to back. What do you think?

      Ray