Re: [FSP_DFW] Dallas FSP monthly gathering Saturday 4pm

  • RB
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hey James and all, i posted this event on our board and if you havnt
      checked it out, i think we have about 3 of our members confirmed to
      attend, with guests. I am also going to make it, though i will be a abit
      late.

      Ray
      --- shakyray2005 <Strater@...> wrote:

      > Howdy all,
      >
      > Just a reminder, the Dallas area FSP meeting will be Saturday, 4pm at
      > Two Rows on Greenville Ave. This is at the South East corner of
      > Greenville and South West.
      >
      > Call for directions if you need help.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > James
      > 972-977-6544

      Yahoo! Messenger
    • Skip
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
        I'll be there, assuming I can get over this hangover I have. Well,
        they have good beer at Two Rows... Hair of the dog, and all... ok,
        I'll be there for sure. See 'ya.

        Skip.