Dallas FSP monthly gathering Saturday 4pm

  • shakyray2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2005
      Howdy all,

      Just a reminder, the Dallas area FSP meeting will be Saturday, 4pm at
      Two Rows on Greenville Ave. This is at the South East corner of
      Greenville and South West.

      Call for directions if you need help.

      Thanks,

      James
      972-977-6544
    • RB
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 11:29 AM
        Hey James and all, i posted this event on our board and if you havnt
        checked it out, i think we have about 3 of our members confirmed to
        attend, with guests. I am also going to make it, though i will be a abit
        late.

        Ray
        --- shakyray2005 <Strater@...> wrote:

        > Howdy all,
        >
        > Just a reminder, the Dallas area FSP meeting will be Saturday, 4pm at
        > Two Rows on Greenville Ave. This is at the South East corner of
        > Greenville and South West.
        >
        > Call for directions if you need help.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > James
        > 972-977-6544

        Yahoo! Messenger
      • Skip
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 9:54 AM
          I'll be there, assuming I can get over this hangover I have. Well,
          they have good beer at Two Rows... Hair of the dog, and all... ok,
          I'll be there for sure. See 'ya.

          Skip.