Activism

  • shakyray2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      As anyone who has met me knows, I am an advocate of activism. We
      can't push the country in any direction without getting out amongst
      the 'non-believers' and spreading the word.

      According to the brochure:

      "The Free State Project is NOT a political action organization. It
      is not tied to any political party. It does not run candidates for
      election, and it does not financially support or endorse
      candidates. It neither opposes nor endorses legislation."

      As the FSP coordinator for North Texas, I am finding many activism
      opportunities that don't directly apply to the FSP. I pass this
      information on so that list members may find out about an event that
      may interest them.

      I have started a new yahoo group that is to be used as a
      clearinghouse for information about events of interest to 'liberty-
      minded' individuals. These might include helping people of specific
      parties get elected.

      If you are interested in this group, you can join at: