DFW FSP Lunch with Michael Badnarik.

  • Shaky Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Trey, thanks for taking the wheel on this.  I will be there.  I may have a few others tag along too.  We probably want to get a count... if we get over 8 we will need to call ahead.

      This is an awesome opportunity for all of us.  I wasn't aware that Michael was living in the metroplex.

      James (shaky ray)