fundraise with your own Libertarian store

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      At the recent State Chair's conference we heard about cafepress.com

      It took me less than an hour to set up my own store for the LPO, and
      they even have a program which uploads your logo and places it on
      their product photos. I was even able to set my own prices and
      profit margins. They will send me checks each month.

      I can't believe it was all free and was so easy to use. I definitely
      recommend it to any state party or even county party with their own
      logos. Its a free way to raise money, a no-brainer. And the
      clothing prices are very reasonable.

      If you want to have your own on-line store click on this link:
      http://www.cafepress.com/cp/members/join.aspx

      Please be sure to give the LPO credit for refering you by
      typing "lpohio" in the referal prompt.

      In Liberty,
      Robert Butler