RLC in New Hampshire

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2004
      Hey Guys,

      I know many of you were interested in the Republican Liberty Caucus.
      Last night we had a chartering meeting to set up the RLC in NH. I've
      written up a little bit about it here:

      http://www.soulawakenings.com/underground/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=RLCNH

      Check out the wiki -- it's all about what's going on in NH. There are
      some NH photos, too.

      Miss you all! Who is coming up for this year's porcupine festival?

      Oh and I got married to a porcupine out of CA/NV..Russell Kanning :)

      Kat
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
        Married? MARRIED!!?!?!?!

        Wow! That is great! I don't know this guy, but I am sure that he is not good
        enough for you!

        Oh yea, and the RLC is great...

        Good luck to you and Russell and Kira!

        home 469.241.0324