Liaisons Workshop

  • Kat Dillon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2004
      This Tuesday evening, we will be holding a Liaisons
      Workshop. We will be discussing ways to interact with
      liaison target groups. Please bring your questions
      and ideas and join us at
      http://freestateproject.org/chat at 9pm ET. Hope to
      see you there!

      Chat Schedule for upcoming weeks:

      * Tuesday November 16th, 9pm ET, Liaisons Workshop
      with Chris Harrison, Liaisons Coordinator
      * No chat Thanksgiving week.

      Location for all chat sessions will be:
      http://freestateproject.org/chat

      Previous chat transcripts are available at:
      http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/chat-workshops/

      Resources used during these sessions can be found at:
      http://freestateproject.org/training/

      (Note: backup chat site at
      http://www.soulawakenings.com/chat)

      =====
      --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
      It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government. - Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com