The following changes were made today in the group settings

  • markandrewc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      I hope this will cut down on any spam...I also hope that everyone is
      doing well on this historic election day.

      Membership Type : Restricted (you approve all requests for
      membership)
      Email Address Display : Your group allows members to hide their
      email address from the group.
      Your group cannot use the Polls feature.
      Members who hide their email address may not post messages via email.
      This setting cannot be changed.
    • Robert M. Pritchett
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Thanks, and I hope you banned the spammers. Another setting I find useful is
        that new members are moderated until you set them to unmoderated.

        Robert M. Pritchett - RMP Consulting Partners LLC - member ICCA
        Quality means doing it right the first time - http://rmpcp.com
        Tired of hearing "W-2 only"? Work the same contract on our 1099 instead!
        Email Apply at our web site above for more info. Group benefits available.
        See http://www.keen.com/rmpcp for legal/tax issues facing consultants.
        We are not lawyers/accountants and are not giving legal/tax advice.

        .