Re: [FSP_DFW] Spam Origination

  • Robert M. Pritchett
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2004
      What I usually do for the Yahoo groups I run is set the default to moderate
      all new members. That way spammers get caught and banned fairly quickly, while
      good posters can prove themselves fairly quickly and become unmoderated. The
      FSP-BusinessBuilders groups has especially badly been spammed with no
      moderator in sight, I've suggested this there to no avail.

      This is much better than blocking members from being able to post via email,
      in my opinion.

      Robert M. Pritchett - RMP Consulting Partners LLC - member ICCA
      Quality means doing it right the first time - http://rmpcp.com
      Tired of hearing "W-2 only"? Work the same contract on our 1099 instead!
      Email Apply at our web site above for more info. Group benefits available.
      See http://www.keen.com/rmpcp for legal/tax issues facing consultants.
      We are not lawyers/accountants and are not giving legal/tax advice.