Re: Free State Workshops

  • Skip
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
      Oh hell. When I originally read this, I thought you said 09:00 AM,
      quite impossible for me to participate at that time. Now I see it
      was 09:00 PM EDT.

      Kat, that's 21:00 for us dummies. 20:00 over here in the next time
      zone.

      I'll try to join y'all on this coming Thursday.

      Skip.

      --- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, Kat Dillon <bookish_lass@y...> wrote:
      > A reminder that tonight at 9 EDT there will be a workshop with Will
      Albenzi
      > on Starting your Local Group. The workshop will be held at
      > http://chat.freestateproject.org Documents you will need for the
      workshop
      > can be downloaded at http://freestateproject.org/training.
      >
      > I am pleased to announce that next week Free State Project
      President Amanda
      > Phillips will be giving a presentation on Interacting with the
      Media,
      > followed by a question and answer session. Join us on Thursday,
      October 7th
      > at 9 pm EDT at http://chat.freestateproject.org for Amanda's
      presentation.

      > Kat Dillon
      >

      > =====
      > --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
      > It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its
      government. - Thomas Paine (1737-1809)