Free State Workshops

  • Kat Dillon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      A reminder that tonight at 9 EDT there will be a workshop with Will Albenzi
      on Starting your Local Group. The workshop will be held at
      http://chat.freestateproject.org Documents you will need for the workshop
      can be downloaded at http://freestateproject.org/training.

      I am pleased to announce that next week Free State Project President Amanda
      Phillips will be giving a presentation on Interacting with the Media,
      followed by a question and answer session. Join us on Thursday, October 7th
      at 9 pm EDT at http://chat.freestateproject.org for Amanda's presentation.

      Kat Dillon

      =====
      --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
      It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government. - Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

      http://vote.yahoo.com
    • Skip
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2004
        Oh hell. When I originally read this, I thought you said 09:00 AM,
        quite impossible for me to participate at that time. Now I see it
        was 09:00 PM EDT.

        Kat, that's 21:00 for us dummies. 20:00 over here in the next time
        zone.

        I'll try to join y'all on this coming Thursday.

        Skip.