Re: [FSP_DFW] Pete Sessions

  • Robert M. Pritchett
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
      Are the Libertarians running anyone against him?

      Robert M. Pritchett - RMP Consulting Partners LLC - member ICCA
      Quality means doing it right the first time - http://rmpcp.com
      Tired of hearing "W-2 only"? Work the same contract on our 1099 instead!
      Email Apply at our web site above for more info. Group benefits available.
      See http://www.keen.com/rmpcp for legal/tax issues facing consultants.
      We are not lawyers/accountants and are not giving legal/tax advice.

      .