For those of you in Dallas County

  • Lauren Muñoz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Hello all-

      I just wanted to let all Dallas County constituents know that the
      Dallas County LP is having a get together tomorrow night to
      celebrate achieving ballot access in Texas. It will be at the Dave
      and Busters at Walnut Hill/Central, in the Northpark Mall area.
      Everyone is meeting at 7pm. Sorry for the late notice but I just
      found out myself. I hope to see you there!

      Lauren Munoz