August Meeting this Saturday

  • markandrewc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 12:42 PM
      Time: 3-6 PM
      Place: Two Rows Restaurant and Brewery in Addison

      Why: To hang out and have fun and...

      I would like input on planning a party we could invite all members
      too in September. I have the complete list of people in this area
      that have joined and said it's OK to contact them. Once a month is
      the limit. I would like to have a real party/ get together for
      everyone in this area that is an FSPer.
      Could be a lake party or pool party. Whatever we come up with.
      Please come if at all possible.

      visit their website at http://www.tworows.com/addison/
      They have directions on it. It's basically just south of Trinity
      Mills on the Tollway on the southbound service road.