who's moving? Re: [FSP_DFW] Re: Bali Moon is Closed- for good

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
      how 'bout anyone else?  Are y'all waiting for the fsp to reach 20k, or are you starting the migration process sooner?

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
        Well, my husband and I have to finish school before we can move...  And even then it's contingent upon my ex letting us go.

        Krista Young
        Devoted wife, loving mother
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        Liberty in Our Lifetime - www.freestateproject.org
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        Badnarik in 2004! - http://www.badnarik.org/
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
          Since you have no real positive interest in the Free State Project, Chuck, why are you asking?

          We all know your track record of stirring things up, crapping on everyone else's efforts, making a nuisance of yourself.  You did it with the FSP in the moving_to_nh Yahoo group.  You then took your vitriol, your venom, to the Wyoming folks and pissed off Ken Royce so much he banned you (Free Wyoming Project).   Your various land speculation deals haven't amounted to much, have they?

          Everywhere you go, you bring disaster.   The difference is, now we're on to you, Chuck Geschwilder.  We've all seen what you, Jay, Bruce Hartgers, and others like you do.

          In fact, there is speculation that you're a government agent, a plant, deliberately trying to destroy every Free State project out there (New Hampshire, Wyoming, whatever).  I have no evidence myself that this is the case.  None.  But by your actions, you might as WELL be a government plant.

          You have very little positive to contribute, and LOTS of negativity and nasty comments.  Every place you go, on the Internet, that is what you do.   Its pathetic, its sad, and we who are really fighting for liberty in our lifetime - whether in Wyoming, New Hampshire, or in Texas - aren't going to stand by and watch you pull your old tricks time and again.

          Take heed, everyone.

          Alan

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
            I have a very positive interest in the migration...  it's NOT all about the Free State Project.  Sorry to burst your bubble.