Re: Time for the ark?

  • Skip
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hey Kat. The rain was welcome, but we lost power for a couple of
      hours in my area. Power lines downed by localized high winds. It
      just rained again tonight, but it was a gentle downpour.

      What I could do with less of is the heat. After experiencing the
      wonderful weather in the White Mountains at the Porc Fest, I have
      even less tolerance for this stifling Texas heat.

      How are your temperatures up there?

      Skip.

      --- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "Kat" <bookish_lass@y...> wrote:
      > I just heard y'all got a foot of rain last night! Hope everyone is
      OK.