RE: [FSP_DFW] Time for the ark?

  • Devera Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004

      *sheesh* Woman,

      It’s July in TEXAS , We needed it ;)

      How’s NH treating y’all? Miss ya girl, hope all is well!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2004
        Hey Kat. The rain was welcome, but we lost power for a couple of
        hours in my area. Power lines downed by localized high winds. It
        just rained again tonight, but it was a gentle downpour.

        What I could do with less of is the heat. After experiencing the
        wonderful weather in the White Mountains at the Porc Fest, I have
        even less tolerance for this stifling Texas heat.

        How are your temperatures up there?

        Skip.