Time for the ark?

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29 4:57 AM
      I just heard y'all got a foot of rain last night! Hope everyone is OK.

      Kat
    • Devera Morgan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29 12:20 PM

        *sheesh* Woman,

        It’s July in TEXAS , We needed it ;)

        How’s NH treating y’all? Miss ya girl, hope all is well!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29 8:15 PM
          Hey Kat. The rain was welcome, but we lost power for a couple of
          hours in my area. Power lines downed by localized high winds. It
          just rained again tonight, but it was a gentle downpour.

          What I could do with less of is the heat. After experiencing the
          wonderful weather in the White Mountains at the Porc Fest, I have
          even less tolerance for this stifling Texas heat.

          How are your temperatures up there?

          Skip.