Re: Moving party / Media blitz

  • Dada Orwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2004
      Hi Kat ! I think i'll make it! Actually Friday is the 18th
      though..and yes friday the 18th is when she's hosting the party right?
    • Kat Dillon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2004
        Great! Yes, it's Friday the 18th. Opps!

        Kat

        --- Dada Orwell <dadaorwell@...> wrote:
        > Hi Kat ! I think i'll make it! Actually Friday is the 18th
        > though..and yes friday the 18th is when she's hosting the party right?
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        =====
        --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
        ***Omnium rerum principia parva sunt.***

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      • Skip
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2004
          I would like to be there, but Eduardo and I will be enroute to NH for
          the Porc Fest. Good luck to you Kat.

          Skip.