The Caravaan is on!

  • markandrewc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      Well I worked it out to have aprrox 3 weeks off from work for my
      NH /New England adventure.

      So I will be following Kat up to the freestate on the 19th. I still
      have room for a passenger or two, but realize that I might actually
      be gone for a full 3 weeks, and plan on swinging by NYC and touring
      NH and the New England area. If anyone is interested in joining us
      let me know.