RE: [FSP_DFW] Sales of ammo up?

  • groups
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2004

      It would appear they sell .223 and got a rather large contract with columbia. Also I read that there is a supply issue for Iraq as we are using a lot of rounds there. Increased armed governement security forces all need ammo. ALthough citizens are arming themselves more since 9/11, I think in this companies case, thier growth is due to government contracts.
      google is your friend.