DFW FSP meeting Sat June 5th, 3-7 pm

  • Kat Dillon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      The next DFW FSP meeting will be at Holland's restaurant, The Bali Moon, on
      Saturday June 5th from 3-7 pm. Directions on their website:
      http://balimoon.com/ .

      Agenda:
      - Elect new group leader (this will be my last meeting)
      - Discuss Texas State Fair booth
      - Discuss Randall's walk to New Hampshire from Kentucky
      - Ways to help Michael Badnarik's campaign
      - If we're going to do this first mover from DFW media blitz, we'd need
      someone other than me to do the press releases. I think it'd be strange
      coming from me. I'll be packing up the truck on Friday June 18th (it can be
      in the evening) and leaving first thing on the 19th.

      Kat

      =====
      --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
      ***Omnium rerum principia parva sunt.***

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/