Randall's walk to New Hampshire

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      Hey Y'all,

      (um sorry about that last post, my finger slipped)

      Randall is on his way! He's walking from Kentucky to New Hampshire.
      He could really use some help, though. This is the best opportunity
      for publicity the FSP has had so far. Let's not let it slip past!
      I've done all I can money and volunteering time. Unfortunately, with
      my move, I didn't have a lot of extra $$. Can you all help out?

      From Amanda:

      If anyone would like to donate by buying Randall some minutes on his
      cell phone, you can do so here:
      https://www.tracfone.com/purchase_airtime.jsp?task=buyairtime&fromPopup=false

      The ESN/IMEI is 03800173602.

      He'll need cell phone minutes to talk to any reporters I might send in
      his direction.

      If you'd like to donate to Randall's walk via snail mail check, send a
      check (payable to Keith Murphy) to:
      Keith Murphy
      2909 Fallstaff Rd #43
      Baltimore, MD 21209

      Randall will be at Keith's place somewhere around 6/9. We're asking
      that you make the checks payable to Keith (instead of Randall) because
      Patriot Act silliness will prevent Randall from cashing any checks
      made out to him unless his bank actually has a branch in Baltimore.

      If you're sending a check for Randall's walk after 6/9, send it to me
      (payable to me) at:
      Amanda Phillips
      7 Winnmere Ave
      Burlington, MA 01803
      Internet stalkers take note: I'm a peace & love kind of person, but
      I'm also a great shot with my sig p229 and I won't hesitate to defend
      my family. (Sorry everyone, but I won't post my address publicly
      without that Public Service Announcement.)