All Texas Get Together

  • Kat Dillon
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2004
      Hi All,

      I'm setting up an get-together for all of Texas. I'd like to do it in
      Austin, since that's fairly central. The weekend of June 12, 13th is what I
      had in mind. Any preference on which day? Any suggestions for a restaurant
      to meet at? I'd like to decide on this the next few days so I can send out
      an announcement to all the Texas porcupines. Let me know what you think!

      Thanks!
      Kat Dillon

      =====
      --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
      ***Omnium rerum principia parva sunt.***

      Yahoo! Domains � Claim yours for only $14.70/year
    • Benjamin Patrick Woosley
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2004
        Hell yeah, great idea!
        I'm a bit biased, being in Austin already, but I Have made it to a few DFW
        meetings.

        As for a resturaunt, I may have an idea in a bit. Oh here's a good one:
        Scholz's Beer Garten. Not sure if the venue suits the purpose, but it's large,
        open and laid back, and doensn't have that dreadful chain-resteraunt corniness.
        Many other resteraunts to choose from...

        Regards,
        Ben Woosley
        www.UTLiberty.org
      • Kat Dillon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2004
          I've been told that the state LP convention is going on the weekend I was
          thinking of doing this, so the get together will have to be put off until
          sometime after the porcupine festival.

          Kat

          =====

          http://messenger.yahoo.com/