June 5 at Bali Moon?

  • flipthestate
    Message 1 of 5 , May 21 3:30 PM
      Hey porcupines,

      Let me know if y'all want to meet here June 5th. For an idea of the
      menu got to balimoon.com. We also have a lunch menu that consists of
      everything that we have on the dinner menu, except that they go for
      9.99 a plate. We have a good beer selection too.

      --Holland
    • Robert M. Pritchett
      Message 2 of 5 , May 21 9:36 PM
        Wow, your web site and menu look great. I have no idea when/if we'll be in
        that part of town, but I hope soon.

        Robert M. Pritchett - RMP Consulting Partners LLC - member ICCA
        Quality means doing it right the first time - http://rmpcp.com

        .
        Let me know if y'all want to meet here June 5th. For an idea of the
        menu got to balimoon.com. We also have a lunch menu that consists of
        everything that we have on the dinner menu, except that they go for
        9.99 a plate. We have a good beer selection too.

        --Holland

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Rich Macy
        Message 3 of 5 , May 21 11:47 PM
          Sounds like a cool idea to me.
          --Rich--

          > Let me know if y'all want to meet here June 5th. For an idea of the
          > menu got to balimoon.com. We also have a lunch menu that consists of
          > everything that we have on the dinner menu, except that they go for
          > 9.99 a plate. We have a good beer selection too.
          >
          > --Holland
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kat Dillon
          Message 4 of 5 , May 22 7:45 AM
            If it works for you, Holland, we'll have the meet 3-7 pm on June 5th, Bali
            Moon.

            Kat

            --- flipthestate <flipthestate@...> wrote:
            > Hey porcupines,
            >
            > Let me know if y'all want to meet here June 5th. For an idea of the
            > menu got to balimoon.com. We also have a lunch menu that consists of
            > everything that we have on the dinner menu, except that they go for
            > 9.99 a plate. We have a good beer selection too.
            >
            > --Holland
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            =====
            --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
            ***Omnium rerum principia parva sunt.***

            Yahoo! Domains � Claim yours for only $14.70/year
          • Holland Vandennieuwenhof
            Message 5 of 5 , May 25 2:02 PM
              No problem.  We'll open early that day for the meeting, as we usually open at 5.
              --Holland

              =====

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8zNplB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/