Greetings from your rivals.... FSP - Houston

  • Eddie <Eddie_G_Bradford@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
      Hey guys I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Eddie Bradford and
      I've been organizing the FSP Houston group. we have a yahoo group
      also, called "FSP-Houston". I was thinking we should plan a joint
      meeting sometime. Feel free to stop by our yahoo group anytime.

      -Eddie
    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
        Austin would be cool.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
          That would be great having more Texans in a meeting of freedom!

          Austin would be a great spot for that meeting.
          Aaron

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
            We could make it a day-long event.  There are some pretty cool places on 6th street for evening fun, too.

            Maybe a day and a half event... Who knows?

            Then we could set up some sort of Texas competition... N vs. S... or E vs. W...  Who can get more libertarians to leave Texas...  hehehehehehe  How funny.

            (not that the LP TX deserves the support.... ugh.)

            Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 4:48 PM