Re: [FSP_DFW] DFW FSP Meeting, Sunday April 4

  • Rich M.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
      hmmm .... Seems I've been out of the loop for a while. Sorry about that
      folks. Anyway, count me in. I'm not sure if I can get my s/o to come along
      as he has some other things happening this weekend, but I'll do my best. In
      either case, I'll be there for sure.

      That tax day demonstration sounds intriguing...

      --Rich--