Re: [FSP_DFW] Re: DFW FSP Meeting, Sunday April 4

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
      more important, WHERE?

      Have you seen the housing situation here, in NH?

      I have been scouting the state since Jan 1.  I am now heading back to Texas to sell my house.  Without 30k or so in my pocket, I could expect to live somewhere as a tenant for quite a while.  Unless you head to the hinterlands, where you might find a price for a modest property, not unlike smaller towns in Texas, be prepared for culture shock.

      click on ftp_biz-subscribe@yahoogroups.com for discussion about solutions to this problem.

      Honey, this AIN'T Odessa!  (sadly enough)

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
        hmmm .... Seems I've been out of the loop for a while. Sorry about that
        folks. Anyway, count me in. I'm not sure if I can get my s/o to come along
        as he has some other things happening this weekend, but I'll do my best. In
        either case, I'll be there for sure.

        That tax day demonstration sounds intriguing...

        --Rich--