see their point. Re: [FSP_DFW] Re: Arrg!

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2004
      Skip:

      It's not that odd that a media outlet would block something like that, even if they actually supported it (odds are, the do not!).  They see such LTE's which include websites as a crude way of bypassing purchasing ad space from them for the same purpose.

      TANSTAAFAL.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
        Ah, that sounds plausible.

        --- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "Gold Standard Press" <gsp76@n...>
        wrote:
        > Skip:
        >
        > It's not that odd that a media outlet would block something like
        that, even if they actually supported it (odds are, the do not!).
        They see such LTE's which include websites as a crude way of
        bypassing purchasing ad space from them for the same purpose.

        > TANSTAAFAL.
        >
        > c.

        Service.