RE: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 3, 2003
      Everybody,

      The meeting is Saturday, the 19th.

      If you do want to get together on Friday the 18th, the Dallas/Ft Worth area
      Republican Liberty Caucus - RLCTexas.Org - is meeting. Everyone on this list
      is invited! It will also be in Irving. We should have a place desided on in
      the next few days, and I will pass it on.

      This would be a chance to meet even more libertarians!

      home 469.241.0324
      work 469.357.3339

      >From: Rich Macy <RichTiger@...>
      >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: RE: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together
      >Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:21:12 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Saturday good. Friday bad. Tax season will be over but I still can't get
      >out
      >of work in time to make such a meeting.
      >
      >Who said the meeting was supposed to be on Friday? I thought Aaron said
      >we'd
      >be doing the third Saturday of every month.
      >
      >The conversation between you and Chuck is entertaining, if nothing else.
      >;o)
      >
      > --Rich--
      >

      >--- Bruce Morgan <bruce_morgan@...> wrote:
      > > Sorry, the CTRL-C didn't work on the link.
      > >
      > > http://www.bailamosmexicanresturant.com/61720.html
      > >

      > > Also, I jsut found out that this was supposed to be scheduled for
      >Friday,
      > > April 18, and not Saturday, April 19. Y'all let me know which is
      > > preferable. We can try to re-schedule the room at Bailomos for Friday,
      >or
      > > we can go with another room at Fuddruckers.

    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 5, 2003
        Kelly:

        Have you made a decision as to which state is your favorite?

        Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:17 PM
        Subject: Re: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

        On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 03:06:26PM -0600, Bruce Morgan wrote:
        > Between you and me, the difference is in style.  Yours is offensive, and in
        > my opinion, counterproductive.

        So spoke the pot to the kettle.

        Kelly