April 19 meeting

  • Aaron Holding
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hey all,

      From the converstaion here on e-mail, I may just have to reschedule my day so I can make it to the meeting!  I'd like to meet both Chuck and Kelly, and anyone else new....  Humm...  I think I will be there.  What time?  3, 5, I can't remember....

      Aaron

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 4:47 PM
      Subject: RE: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

      Ohhh! "Obnoxious ass."  That's subtly different, isn't it?  Ok, I'm sorry I
      pointed out that Chuck can act like an obnoxious ass.  What's really funny
      is that Chuck and I support the same state so we have the same goal.

      These are gems.  You're going to miss them someday.

    • Kelly Setzer
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
        On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 08:43:49PM -0600, Aaron Holding wrote:
        > Hey all,
        >
        > From the converstaion here on e-mail, I may just have to reschedule
        > my day so I can make it to the meeting! I'd like to meet both Chuck
        > and Kelly, and anyone else new.... Humm... I think I will be there.
        > What time? 3, 5, I can't remember....

        That settles it. I'll be there, so long as it's on a weekend.

        Also, thanks to Aaron for getting FSP_DFW rolling. Thanks to Bruce
        Morgan for being opinionated and sane (I truly mean that). Thanks to
        Chuck for being opinionated and generally right (I mean that too).

        Keep these two points in mind:

        1) I am *not* a girl. I've had so many people make that incorrect
        assumption, usually with humorous results, that I wanted to clear that
        up in advance. Maybe I'll regale you with my brief experience in the
        Miss Teen North Carolina Pageant.

        2) I am fully prepared to boo Chuck off the stage if his presentation
        lasts longer than 5 minutes (hell, I'll give him 10). Nonetheless,
        I'd like to hear what he has to say. I've had a favorable opinion of
        New Hampshire for quite a while.

        That being said; Aaron, consider this your official guilt-trip. You
        have to be there or it will all be for naught. Besides, I bet I can
        drink more margaritas than you.

        Kelly
        --
        Kelly Setzer, System Administrator/Architect - Placemark Investments
        14180 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75240
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
          Kelly, you're on!  I'll start practicing now.....

          Thanks!

          Aaron

          On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 08:43:49PM -0600, Aaron Holding wrote:
          > Hey all,
          >
          > From the converstaion here on e-mail, I may just have to reschedule
          > my day so I can make it to the meeting!  I'd like to meet both Chuck
          > and Kelly, and anyone else new....  Humm...  I think I will be there.
          > What time?  3, 5, I can't remember....

          That settles it.  I'll be there, so long as it's on a weekend.

          Also, thanks to Aaron for getting FSP_DFW rolling.  Thanks to Bruce
          Morgan for being opinionated and sane (I truly mean that).  Thanks to
          Chuck for being opinionated and generally right (I mean that too).

          Keep these two points in mind:

          1) I am *not* a girl.  I've had so many people make that incorrect
          assumption, usually with humorous results, that I wanted to clear that
          up in advance.  Maybe I'll regale you with my brief experience in the
          Miss Teen North Carolina Pageant.

          2) I am fully prepared to boo Chuck off the stage if his presentation
          lasts longer than 5 minutes (hell, I'll give him 10).  Nonetheless,
          I'd like to hear what he has to say.  I've had a favorable opinion of
          New Hampshire for quite a while.

          That being said; Aaron, consider this your official guilt-trip.  You
          have to be there or it will all be for naught.  Besides, I bet I can
          drink more margaritas than you.

          Kelly
          --
          Kelly Setzer, System Administrator/Architect - Placemark Investments
          14180 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75240
          kelly.setzer@...  http://www.placemark.com
          (972)404-8100x41 (work)       (214) 287-3464 (cell)

        • Gold Standard Press
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
            you know what?

            you won't have to boo....