CLOUT

  • Joey Dauben
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004
      I strongly urge anyone who has any concern whatsoever in fighting for
      property tax relief to join CLOUT, Citizens Lowering Our Unfair Taxes.

      It's free, but you must register on the website:

      http://www.clouttexas.com

      You can get e-mail updates and all sorts of stuff, but this group is behind
      Gov. Rick Perry's push for a dramatic slash in taxes, plus yearly
      appraisals. I just joined, which makes my resume even bigger :)

      Figured I'd pass it along, see what you guys think...

      Also worth looking at: http://www.appraisalcap.com

      Gary Nolan Gear: http://www.cafepress.com/nolan4pres

      Joey Dauben
      for School Board
      http://www.joeydauben.com

      Joey Dauben
      Reporter/Photographer
      The Ellis County Press
      213 W. 6th St.
      Ferris, TX 75125

      Work: 972-544-2369
      Fax: 972-544-8150
      http://www.elliscountypress.com

      Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
      http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx