Newspaper ad idea

  • Joey Dauben
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2004
      Rather than go a 1/4 page which would cost me about $160 a week, I thought
      about this:

      $75 color yard sign logo ad at the very top-right of the newspaper; the
      Midlothian paper quoted me $75 a week for that.

      So everytime a person would look at the paper, pick it up, receive it in the
      mail, they would look directly at my yard sign logo.

      That's $75 a week with color.

      I think I'm more tempted to go that route than the more expensive 1/4 page
      ad.

      The $75 ad coupled with the election stories Today does quite often would be
      beneficial I think...

      Let me know what you folks decide, because if I can get a commitment now,
      I'll go ahead and order the ad to go starting in April.

      Gary Nolan Gear: http://www.cafepress.com/nolan4pres

      Joey Dauben
      for School Board
      http://www.joeydauben.com