Re: [FSP_DFW] FSP greeters for new members

  • Aaron Holding
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
      Ok, sounds good.  I'll make sure they're pro-NH also...

      Got one, anyone else?

      btw, I have not done my state research yet, and have not decided which way to go, but as the number of members gets greater, I will be stuying up....

      Aaron

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
        Aaron, Aaron, Aaron.... tsk, tsk, tsk...   The hamsers running their LP state affilliate implore you take a look their way.  If its all about winning elections, as the stated fsp goal really is, let me just introduce you to Mr. Rich Tomasso and Mr. James Maynard for starters.

        then go to www.lpnh.org and see what their Granite State Welcoming Committee is all about.

        These folks are making things happen, whereas it won't be total chaos when 20,000 porcupines begin the migration.  Hmmmm... How do I compare?  Ah, yes.  Seeing the way the NH LP plays this game vs. the other LP affilliates in the 9 competing states, is like watching the Yankees spank those sorry Rangers here at the Ballpark in Arilington!  It doesn't get more illustrious than that!  LOL

        Ok, there Captain Greeter... send any Pro-NH folk my way.

        :>)