RE: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

  • Bruce Morgan
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 3, 2003
      I think we were right to schedule it for Saturday. Wasn't that Aaron's plan
      and what we agreed to at Don Pablos? I think I may have gotten wires
      crossed with another group.

    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 5, 2003
        Kelly:

        Have you made a decision as to which state is your favorite?

        Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:17 PM
        Subject: Re: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

        On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 03:06:26PM -0600, Bruce Morgan wrote:
        > Between you and me, the difference is in style.  Yours is offensive, and in
        > my opinion, counterproductive.

        So spoke the pot to the kettle.

        Kelly