You gotta check the new web site out

  • markandrewc
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hey all,
      Our new web site is rockin'! (child of the 80's)
      http://www.texasfsp.org

      It's database driven, so sign up and lets build our community.
      BTW I will be adding modules to increase security a little bit, but
      know this... PHP Nuke is open sourced and not all that secure, so use
      special passwords for this site only, in case someone hacks and gets
      a hold of them.

      All you programming genuises out there, feel free to help me
      customize our site. ANyone I know who wants admin rights, just let me
      know. Kat is already one.

      THis site has a lot of cool features I'm still trying to set up. Like
      a forum. I will be adding a calendar function as well.

      EXPLORE!!!
    • Kat Dillon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Wow, Mark...that's great!