RE: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

  • Rich Macy
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 3, 2003
      Saturday good. Friday bad. Tax season will be over but I still can't get out
      of work in time to make such a meeting.

      Who said the meeting was supposed to be on Friday? I thought Aaron said we'd
      be doing the third Saturday of every month.

      The conversation between you and Chuck is entertaining, if nothing else. ;o)

      --Rich--

      --- Bruce Morgan <bruce_morgan@...> wrote:
      > Sorry, the CTRL-C didn't work on the link.
      >
      > http://www.bailamosmexicanresturant.com/61720.html
      >

      > Also, I jsut found out that this was supposed to be scheduled for Friday,
      > April 18, and not Saturday, April 19. Y'all let me know which is
      > preferable. We can try to re-schedule the room at Bailomos for Friday, or
      > we can go with another room at Fuddruckers.

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 5, 2003
        Kelly:

        Have you made a decision as to which state is your favorite?

        Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:17 PM
        Subject: Re: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

        On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 03:06:26PM -0600, Bruce Morgan wrote:
        > Between you and me, the difference is in style.  Yours is offensive, and in
        > my opinion, counterproductive.

        So spoke the pot to the kettle.

        Kelly