Congrats to "official leader"

  • markandrewc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2004
      Kat your awesome. let me know if you need anything. I'm not so good
      at voluntering or finishing projects (unless money is involved) but
      if you ask me to do something small and specific, I promise I'll do
      my best.

      Also, I was very encouraged by the turnout Saturday, and I hope that
      we can all let our common interests and ideas override our
      differences in opinion. I truly enjoyed meeting all you new people
      and seeing some that had not been in a while.