Porcupine Festival

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      I've reserved a tent site for the festival. Apparently I can have one
      other adult at the site for no extra charge. So if someone needs to,
      they can pitch a tent at my site. For more adults than 2, it's $5 per
      person, per night, I believe....easily affordable. I'm sure we could
      arrange some communal cooking too!

      Kat
    • Austin Marshall
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
        Are there any deadlines to the Porcupine Festival? I want to go, but
        i'm unable to make any commitments right now, as I would first need to
        find a way to pay for it, need to make sure I won't be taking classes
        then and coordinate it with an excursion to Montreal for the Jazz
        Festival the following week.
      • Kat
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
          As far as I know, there are no deadlines involved in going to the
          festival. There will be a deadline to pre-order the communal meal at
          a discount, and a limited number of tickets available the day of the
          meal. But no deadlines on the festival itself.

          Kat