FSP domain and website: Suggestions?

  • hilljoem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2004
      Group,
      Mark Coleman has stepped up and volunteered to help me get our website
      all straightened out. He has much more hosting experience than I do,
      so I'll bet he'll have this up and going in no time. =)

      Anyways, we were discussing the options for the website name / domain,
      and the obvious choice seems to be fspdfw.com and fspdfw.org. We're
      going to go ahead and register those, but we thought that the group
      might also want to come up with a more interesting name because that
      may help create more excitement / awareness around the group's actions
      and objectives.

      Any suggestions for this would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to
      brainstorm ideas without checking their availability. If we come up
      with a theme, I'll be happy to research variations.

      Thank you,

      Joseph Hill
    • Bruce W. Morgan, Jr.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2004
        1. Perhaps we should not limit it to DFW. I suggest making it Texas-wide
        and having regional sections within the domain. Texas is heavy with
        potential members.

        2. FreeTexas, or Free State Texans, or Screw You Texas, You're All A Bunch
        of Closet Commie/Fascist... well, maybe not that last one.

        Mark Coleman has stepped up and volunteered to help me get our website
        all straightened out. He has much more hosting experience than I do,
        so I'll bet he'll have this up and going in no time. =)

        Anyways, we were discussing the options for the website name / domain,
        and the obvious choice seems to be fspdfw.com and fspdfw.org. We're
        going to go ahead and register those, but we thought that the group
        might also want to come up with a more interesting name because that
        may help create more excitement / awareness around the group's actions
        and objectives.

        Any suggestions for this would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to
        brainstorm ideas without checking their availability. If we come up
        with a theme, I'll be happy to research variations.

        Thank you,

        Joseph Hill

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to: