Re: [FSP_DFW] Proposal for new meeting venue

  • Robert M. Pritchett
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 12, 2004
      Mama's Daughter's Diner is just a local chain as far as I know, 5 in the Dallas area, and they advertise an Atkins-compatible item. The food's generally good, varies a bit, and reasonably priced. However, the ones I've been at have no separate area and some have activities scheduled some nights which would be a distraction.

      Robert M. Pritchett - RMP Consulting Partners LLC - member ICCA
      Quality means doing it right the first time - http://rmpcp.com

      .