New Lib Radio Show

  • Chorgo&Gilson-DeLemos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      http://www.maxpages.com/libcit/freedomworks

      PLEASE POST OR PASS ON

      This is to let everyone know that my friend, Paul Molloy, and I are
      inaugurating a new Libertarian Radio Show.

      Called FreedomWorks!...The Libertarian Perspective, you can hear it
      7AM-8AM on Saturdays on the internet. It is presently on two radio
      stations covering the St-Petersburg-Tampa-Sarasota areas in Florida:
      1340 AM and 1400 AM. The call in number is 1-866-TAN 1340.

      We will be concentrating naturally on Libertarian political guests,
      candidates, and issues. We hope this will give activists and
      candidates an opportunity to develop their message. Tentative
      upcoming guests include Tonie Nathan and Harry Browne. I hope you
      will enjoy it and tell your friends--and enemies!.

      If you would like to pledge, or be or can recommend a future guest,
      please let us know at our show website:
      www.freedomworks.uni.cc (
      http://www.maxpages.com/libcit/freedomworks )

      Thanks...I look forward to hearing from you and your tuning in!

      Sincerely,

      Michael Gilson-De Lemos

      Michael Gilson-De Lemos ("MG")
      Co-founder, LIO