RE: [FSP_DFW] Meeting Notes, Jan. 10, 2004

  • Joey Dauben
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2004
      Kat, whatever you do, don't send those meeting notes in to the paper; you
      can send the notes without my name, and in future stories, don't put my name
      in there; I've been written up a bit the past few months with our online
      forum debacle and other stuff.

      I don't want it to seem like I'm "co-opting" the newspaper for myself :)

      AIM: joey75154
      Yahoo: joey_dauben
      Forum: http://www.voy.com/168601

      Joey Dauben
      Reporter/Photographer
      The Ellis County Press
      213 W. 6th St.
      Ferris, TX 75125

      Work: 972-544-2369
      Fax: 972-544-8150
      http://www.elliscountypress.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004
        Oh sorry about putting your name in. I had never intended to send that to
        the paper.

        sentto-9495833-462-1073847796-joeydauben=hotmail.com@...

      • gsp76@nts-online.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 12, 2004

          maybe bicycling....  LOL   And I'd wait.  We are having a heat wave up here today.  It's 26degrees!

          c.

          On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:02 , Kat <bookish_lass@...> sent:

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          --- Msg sent via NTS-Mail - http://www.nts-online.net/