Meeting Saturday January 10

  • Kat
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004
      I'll set up the meeting for this Saturday (rather than the 3rd Sat.)
      from 3-7 pm at Friday's in Dallas. Next meeting after that would be
      the 24th.

      http://tgifridays.know-where.com/tgifridays/cgi/site?00215

      Kat
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004
        Kat,

        Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to seeing everybody there.

        Do we want/need an agenda?

        home 469.241.0324
        work 469.357.3339

        >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
        >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Meeting Saturday January 10
        >Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:46:09 -0000
        >
        >I'll set up the meeting for this Saturday (rather than the 3rd Sat.)
        >from 3-7 pm at Friday's in Dallas. Next meeting after that would be
        >the 24th.
        >
        >http://tgifridays.know-where.com/tgifridays/cgi/site?00215
        >
        >Kat
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Have fun customizing MSN Messenger � learn how here!
        http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize
      • Kat
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
          --- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Summitt" <gts3@h...> wrote:

          > Do we want/need an agenda?
          >
          > Trey ~

          I think the best thing we can do right now is to do some recruitment.
          I sent out several letters to pro-liberty groups, but got only one
          reply saying they already knew of the Project. Should we keep trying
          on this track, or perhaps come up with some other ideas in addition to
          this? I kind of like the idea of a publicity stunt, but haven't
          thought up anything extraordinary. Perhaps we can bring ideas to the
          meeting and come up with something to increase our numbers.

          How about handing out literature at this tax evasion trial next week?
          If people are mad enough about it, they might want to listen to a
          possible solution.

          Kat
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
            I like the idea of visiting the trial in Ft Worth.

            Let's talk about it!

            home 469.241.0324
            work 469.357.3339

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
              Just realized that the trial started Monday the 5th, not next Monday. Not
              sure if it's still going on.

              --- Gordon Summitt <gts3@...> wrote:
              > I like the idea of visiting the trial in Ft Worth.
              >
              > Let's talk about it!
              >
              > Trey ~
              >
              > "\\""\"""""\"""\\"""\\""""\""""""\"\""""""\"
              >
              > Gordon T. Summitt III
              > home 469.241.0324
              > work 469.357.3339
              > gts3@...
              > www.Summitt.Org
              >

              > >From: "Kat" <bookish_lass@...>
              > >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Re: Meeting Saturday January 10
              > >Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:20:22 -0000
              > >
              > >--- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Summitt" <gts3@h...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Do we want/need an agenda?
              > > >
              > > > Trey ~
              > >

              > >I think the best thing we can do right now is to do some recruitment.
              > > I sent out several letters to pro-liberty groups, but got only one
              > >reply saying they already knew of the Project. Should we keep trying
              > >on this track, or perhaps come up with some other ideas in addition to
              > >this? I kind of like the idea of a publicity stunt, but haven't
              > >thought up anything extraordinary. Perhaps we can bring ideas to the
              > >meeting and come up with something to increase our numbers.
              > >
              > >How about handing out literature at this tax evasion trial next week?
              > > If people are mad enough about it, they might want to listen to a
              > >possible solution.
              > >
              > >Kat
              > >

              > >Yahoo! Groups Links

              > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
              > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Bruce W. Morgan, Jr.
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                Simkanin was convicted on 29 of 31 charges.
                http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/7660301.htm

                --- Gordon Summitt <gts3@...> wrote:
                > I like the idea of visiting the trial in Ft Worth.
                >
                > Let's talk about it!
                >
                > Trey ~
                >
                > "\\""\"""""\"""\\"""\\""""\""""""\"\""""""\"
                >
                > Gordon T. Summitt III
                > home 469.241.0324
                > work 469.357.3339
                > gts3@...
                > www.Summitt.Org
              • takes12no1 COLEMAN
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004

                  Thanks for arranging this. I will be there for a short time only..but I will be there.

                  Mark Andrew Coleman
                  Multimedia Engineer - Intuit
                  >From: "Kat" >Reply-To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Meeting Saturday January 10 >Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 19:46:09 -0000 >

                • Devera Morgan
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                    "The judge told jurors they could not question the constitutionality of the tax code."  ARRRGGGG

                    March in line little drone. Do not question the riech. You have no rights. There is no constitution.

                    And did I say, ARRRGGGG!!

                    Devera Morgan #950
                    What's your Porc number? http://www.freestateproject.org

                    "America is at that awkward stage, its too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the Bastards!" ~Claire Wolf

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                      This is awful news...

                      If it doesn't already have it, NH will need a fully-informed jury law, and
                      quick!

                      home 469.241.0324
                      work 469.357.3339

                      >From: "Bruce W. Morgan, Jr." <bruce_morgan@...>
                      >To: <FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com>
                      >Subject: RE: [FSP_DFW] Re: Meeting Saturday January 10
                      >Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:47:54 -0600
                      >
                      >Simkanin was convicted on 29 of 31 charges.
                      >http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/local/7660301.htm

                      providers now. https://broadband.msn.com
                    • Bruce W. Morgan, Jr.
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                        The New Hampshire House passed HB122 in March 2003, but it was deemd
                        "inexpedient to legislate" by the Senate Judiciary Committee in May 2003.

                        http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/index/indexstatus.asp?expbillno=hb0122&txtse
                        ssionyear=2003

                        The text of the bill is here, and is beautiful to behold:

                        http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2003/HB0122.html

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                          Excellent! Will the Senate take up the bill in the future, or does the
                          process start over again with the house?

                          home 469.241.0324
                          work 469.357.3339

                          >From: "Bruce W. Morgan, Jr." <bruce_morgan@...>
                          >To: <FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com>
                          >Subject: RE: [FSP_DFW] Re: Meeting Saturday January 10
                          >Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:54:27 -0600
                          >
                          >The New Hampshire House passed HB122 in March 2003, but it was deemd
                          >"inexpedient to legislate" by the Senate Judiciary Committee in May 2003.
                          >
                          >http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/index/indexstatus.asp?expbillno=hb0122&txtse
                          >ssionyear=2003
                          >
                          >The text of the bill is here, and is beautiful to behold:
                          >
                          >http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/legislation/2003/HB0122.html

                          Enjoy a special introductory offer for dial-up Internet access � limited
                          time only! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
                        • Bruce W. Morgan, Jr.
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 8, 2004
                            Do any of you Granite Staters know what the process is for re-starting a
                            bill that was killed in a Senate committee?