Re: [FSP_DFW] I need some help ...again

  • Joey Dauben
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
      Austin, yeah, it's 100 percent about these drug searches that have been
      going on. The more people Linda can get - young people especially - the
      better the chances are that my TV media friends would come; I had KDFW call
      me the other day, but I wasn't home.

      Ugh, this is just pissing me off, because as a member of the media, we
      DEPEND on the First Amendment.

      I told Linda the next time she should concentrate on having a MARCH. With
      BIGGER signs, BIGGER posters, MORE flyers, etc.

      I'll keep you guys updated.

      AIM: joey75154
      Yahoo: joey_dauben
      Forum: http://www.voy.com/168601