RE: [FSP_DFW] Saturday's meeting, Patriot Act and Diapers

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 18, 2003
      I wasn't able to attend the Dallas city council meeting, but I heard this
      morning on the radio that the council will be voting on the 'patriot'
      measure next month.

      My thanks to everyone that did go!!

      Are we set for this Saturday's meeting? My understanding is that it is from
      3 to 7 at the Texas Land and Cattle. Is this true? Is there anything that I
      need to do to help this come about?

      As to 'Jennifer' coming to the meeting, I would encourage anyone who is
      interested in Freedom to come. In light of the press being there, I would
      ask that Jennifer wear something over her diaper. Besides, it's cold!

      home 469.241.0324
      work 469.357.3339

      >From: Kat Dillon <bookish_lass@...>
      >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FSP_DFW] Saturday's meeting, Patriot Act and Diapers
      >Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:50:11 -0800 (PST)
      >
      >Um, where will it be? Who's setting it up?
      >
      >About the patriot act resolution in Dallas yesterday. I wasn't able to
      >stay
      >til 1:00 but I just heard about it on the radio. I gather they were just
      >having a brief on the matter and didn't do a vote. They were basically
      >deriding the whole idea, Darrel Ankarlo and some secretary to the city
      >coucil, it sounded like.
      >
      >About the friend attending, I have no problem with it, as long as we're not
      >expected to change him :P

      >Yahoo! Groups Links
      >
      >To visit your group on the web, go to:

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Working moms: Find helpful tips here on managing kids, home, work � and
      yourself. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/workingmom.armx