RE: [FreeState_NHorBust] Re: [FSP_DFW] April 19 Get-together

  • Bruce Morgan
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 3, 2003
      I don't know what Aaron's original intent was for these get togethers, but as far as I am concerned, there is no agenda and this is more social than political.  If some discussion goes on to the contrary, that's fine.  However, Chuck, don't expect there to be a "floor" to take, and don't expect anyone to be listening to you if you create one on your own.  In fact, you may get an escort out of the meeting room if you try to push beyond 5 minutes of proselytizing.

      Bruce Morgan
      Senior Consultant
      Devtech Services, LLC
      http://www.devtechservices.com
      Office (972) 636-7503
      Cell (469) 585-1204

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 5, 2003
        Kelly:

        Have you made a decision as to which state is your favorite?

        Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:17 PM

        On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 03:06:26PM -0600, Bruce Morgan wrote:
        > Between you and me, the difference is in style.  Yours is offensive, and in
        > my opinion, counterproductive.

        So spoke the pot to the kettle.

        Kelly