the next FSP meeting...

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2003
      I'm glad to hear that the last meeting went so well. I'm sorry I had to miss
      it; I'll try to make the next one.

      Now, as for the next meeting. When is it?

      Where should we have it? What did everyone think of Texas Land and Cattle?
      If not that place, how was the general area for everyone's travel? Any
      suggestions on where to have the next one? I'm still holding out for a
      Luby's!

      home 469.241.0324
      work 469.357.3339

      Our best dial-up offer is back. Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
      months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • Kat Dillon
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
        --- Gordon Summitt <gts3@...> wrote:
        > Now, as for the next meeting. When is it?

        The next one should be the regular meeting on the 20th. But if anyone wants
        to join me for the opening of The Return of the King on the 17th, I'd be
        happy to have some company.

        Kat

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2003
          I guess I should pay better attention...

          Our regular meetings are the 3rd Saturday of the month, right? If we are
          going to two meetings a month, are we going to do first and third?

          If that's the case, our next three meetings are on December the 20th, and
          January 3rd and 17th?

          Does this sound right?

          home 469.241.0324
          work 469.357.3339

          >From: Kat Dillon <bookish_lass@...>
          >To: FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [FSP_DFW] the next FSP meeting...
          >Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 06:31:17 -0800 (PST)
          >

          >--- Gordon Summitt <gts3@...> wrote:
          > > Now, as for the next meeting. When is it?
          >
          >The next one should be the regular meeting on the 20th. But if anyone
          >wants
          >to join me for the opening of The Return of the King on the 17th, I'd be
          >happy to have some company.
          >
          >Kat

          Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.
        • Aaron Holding
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2003
            Ya know there is a Luby's in Hurst/Euless, far from
            Dallas, but the only open one I know of....

            Aaron

            Missed last meeting too, wanted to try Texas land and
            cattle...
            --- Gordon Summitt <gts3@...> wrote:
            > I'm glad to hear that the last meeting went so well.
            > I'm sorry I had to miss
            > it; I'll try to make the next one.
            >
            > Now, as for the next meeting. When is it?
            >
            > Where should we have it? What did everyone think of
            > Texas Land and Cattle?
            > If not that place, how was the general area for
            > everyone's travel? Any
            > suggestions on where to have the next one? I'm still
            > holding out for a
            > Luby's!
            >

            > Trey ~
            >
            > "\\""\"""""\"""\\"""\\""""\""""""\"\""""""\"
            >
            > Gordon T. Summitt III
            > home 469.241.0324
            > work 469.357.3339
            > gts3@...
            > www.Summitt.Org

            > Our best dial-up offer is back. Get MSN Dial-up
            > Internet Service for 6
            > months @ $9.95/month now!
            > http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

            Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
            http://companion.yahoo.com/
          • Ask me Sometime
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 13, 2003
              Hopefully someone will be joining you! :) Where did you plan on
              seeing it at?

              --- In FSP_DFW@yahoogroups.com, Kat Dillon <bookish_lass@y...> wrote:

              > --- Gordon Summitt <gts3@h...> wrote:
              > > Now, as for the next meeting. When is it?
              >
              > The next one should be the regular meeting on the 20th. But if
              anyone wants
              > to join me for the opening of The Return of the King on the 17th,
              I'd be
              > happy to have some company.
              >
              > Kat

              > Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
              > http://companion.yahoo.com/
            • Rich M.
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 14, 2003
                So far it's Kat, me, and my roommate at the Studio Movie Grill at Belt Line &
                Prestonwood, near Addison. Exact time to be determined shortly but we're
                shooting for a matinee.

                http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree