Thanks

  • Doug Daniels
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003
      Thanks for having me at your meeting. I enjoyed meeting everyone, and
      hope you enjoyed having Michael there as well.

      If anyone is interested in attending the fundraiser in Richardson on
      December 10th (7-10 PM), please contact me by Thursday, December 4th,
      at drd6000 at yahoo.com.

      If anyone would like to discuss what we can do to help the Badnarik
      campaign in the Dallas area, please join the DFW for Badnarik group at:

      Yours in Liberty,

      Doug Daniels
      DFW for Badnarik Volunteer Coordinator